Palo Santo stick incense handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, from sustainably harvested pure Palo Santo wood blended with Wild Lavender and Rosemary. This Smudging incense is used to promote Relaxation and Meditation by clearing out negative energy. Also blended into this classical shamanic incense is myrrh, a natural aromatic resin derived from the commiphora myrrha tree and known for its purification and medicinal properties.
Palo santo has been burned by Shamans for centuries to clear negativity, attract positive vibrations, and allow the naturally fragrant smoke of this sacred wood to enter the energetic fields. In shamanic tradition Palo Santo smoke also enhances meditation and concentration. These sticks are made of a blend of 100% natural ingredients. no chemical or isolated oils. 6 sticks, 5" each packaged in 100% unbleached recycled cardboard boxes with designs inspired by the indigenous cultures of South America
Ingredients: Palo Santo (bursera graveolens), bamboo, myrrh, rosemary, coconut, wild lavender, fruit juice, cornstarch.
Aroma: Woody, floral, and herbal.
Intention:Relaxation and Meditation.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Enhances relaxation and meditation.
- Certified Vegan.
- Gold-level Green America business certification
- These incense sticks are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).