These Palo Santo stick incense are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, from sustainably harvested Palo Santo wood blended with Cinnamon bark. This Smudging incense is used to promote Protection and Prosperity by clearing out negative energy. Shamans believe that the scent of cinnamon helps keep evil spirits away.
Palo santo has been burned by Shamans for centuries to clear negativity, attract positive vibrations, and allow the naturally fragrant smoke of this sacred wood to enter the energetic fields. In shamanic tradition Palo Santo smoke also enhances meditation and concentration. These sticks are made of a blend of 100% natural ingredients. no chemical or isolated oils. 6 sticks, 5" each packaged in 100% unbleached recycled cardboard boxes with designs inspired by the indigenous cultures of South America
Ingredients: Palo Santo (bursera graveolens), bamboo, coconut, Cyprus wood, fruit juice, cinnamon bark.
Aroma: Woody and warm.
Intention: Protection and Prosperity.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Imparts protection and brings prosperity.
- Certified Vegan.
- Gold-level Green America business certification
- These incense sticks are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).