This Palo Santo cone incense is handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, from sustainably harvested pure Palo Santo wood. This Smudging incense is used to promote Power and Purification by clearing out negative energy.
Palo santo has been burned by Shamans for centuries to clear negativity, attract positive vibrations, and allow the naturally fragrant smoke of this sacred wood to enter the energetic fields. In shamanic tradition Palo Santo smoke also enhances meditation and concentration. These cones are made of a blend of 100% natural ingredients. no chemical or isolated oils. 6 cones packaged in 100% unbleached recycled cardboard boxes with designs inspired by the indigenous cultures of South America
Ingredients: Palo Santo (bursera graveolens), bamboo, coconut, pine, fruit juice, cornstarch.
Aroma: Woody, sweet.
Intention: Power and purification.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Certified Vegan.
- used for power and purification.
- Gold-level Green America business certification
- These cones are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).