Palo Santo Stick incense, handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, from sustainably harvested pure Palo Santo wood and Copal resin. Copal resin helps clear negative energies and awaken the dormant positive ones lying within us, thus providing protection from internal and external evil forces. This Smudging incense is used to promote Love and Purity.
Palo santo has been burned by Shamans for centuries to clear negativity, attract positive vibrations, and allow the naturally fragrant smoke of this sacred wood to enter the energetic fields. In shamanic tradition Palo Santo smoke also enhances meditation and concentration. These sticks are made of a blend of 100% natural ingredients. no chemical or isolated oils. 6 sticks, 5" each packaged in 100% unbleached recycled cardboard boxes with designs inspired by the indigenous cultures of South America
Ingredients: Palo Santo (bursera graveolens), white copal resin, bamboo, coconut, Cyprus wood, fruit juice, cornstarch.
Aroma: Oriental wood.
Intention: Love and Purity.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Encourages love and purity.
- Certified Vegan.
- Gold-level Green America business certification
- These incense sticks are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).